SQM Call Center Industry Awards Overview
SQM Awards Program Overview
SQM’s service excellence awards program is the most prestigious and sought after North American customer call center service awards program. What makes SQM’s awards unique is that they are based on customers who have used a call center and/or employees who work in a call center. On an annual basis, SQM conducts over 1 million surveys with customers who have used a call center and over 25,000 surveys with employees who work in call centers. SQM has been awarding organizations for their FCR, Csat and Esat performance, and for FCR best practices since 1996.
SQM Award Categories Include:
Call Center of the Year
World Class CSR, Supervisor and Call Center Certification
CSR of the Year and Top 10 Finalists
Call Center FCR Improvement
Call Center Best Practices
Supervisor of the Year and Top 5 Finalists
SQM benchmarks over 450 leading North American call centers on an annual basis and has been conducting first call resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction (Csat) and employee satisfaction (Esat) call center benchmarking studies since 1996. Organizations that have participated in SQM’s Benchmarking Study qualify for SQM’s call center service awards program. For the 2013 award year, SQM will conduct call center benchmarking studies between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. SQM will present and recognize call center service excellence award winners at our 15th annual conference, being held in Washington D.C., April 15th and 16th, 2014. We have 49 different awards and recognize the top performing organizations for achieving world class FCR, Csat and Esat performance.
- Awards Program…
SQM awards are the most sought after awards as they are based on the customers who have used a call center and/or employees who work at a call center.
The nomination process includes Best Practice Awards, CSR of the Year Award, CSR Improvement Awards, Supervisor of the Year Award and Supervisor Improvement Awards.
- Past Winners…
See previous winners who have achieved world class FCR, Csat and Esat performance or have significantly improved their FCR performance.
SQM’s World Class Certification Program recognizes call centers, supervisors and CSRs performing at the world class customer service performance level.
SQM’s 15th Annual Call Center FCR Conference will be held in Washington D.C., April 15th and 16th, 2014 to recognize award winning call center performance and to learn from the best in the industry.
The 5 Benefits of Winning an SQM Award:
- Recognition/Respect – SQM’s Call Center Industry Voice of the Customer/Employee Awards of Excellence program is the most prestigious and sought after North American call center service quality awards program. When you win an SQM award you gain recognition and earn respect from industry peers, within your organization and most importantly customers.
- Retain/Attract New Customers – Winners have used their SQM award as a marketing tool to inform existing customers and potential new customers about their world class customer service they provide.
- Retain/Attract New Employees – Winners have used their SQM award to inform their employees and potential new employees about the world class customer service they provide and/or the excellent working environment.
- Career Opportunities – Leaders of the award winning call centers have more career opportunities within their own organization, as well as outside their organization. Also, a CSR that is certified as a world class performer has more career opportunities because everybody wants them.
- World Class Performance Recognition – Winners gain recognition for performing at the world class level. World Class performance is determined by using the FCR metric. World Class FCR performance means that the call center provided great customer service and delivered that service efficiently. FCR is the metric that matters most because it measures both service quality effectiveness and cost efficiency.